- This event has passed.
Pinnacle Motorrad Oppiplaas Skills Weekend
Join us for an awesome weekend of skills practice, outrides, skills challenges and camping under the stars on the farm just outside Standerton.
Standerton, South AfricaExport the Map
|February 3, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - February 5, 2017 @ 12:00 pm UTC+0|
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
– 2 nights camping (limited backpackers accomodation available – see General notes below), hot showers, flush toilets, electrical power point for charging phones,
– Full catering from Friday lunch to Sunday breakfast, details in the discussion area (all refreshments will be sold separately),
– Coffee will be available throughout the weekend at no charge,
– Bike setup session, basic skills session for novice riders + advanced skills sesion for experienced riders followed by an outride on the farm (Friday),
– Skills practice session, outride in surrounding area & a skills challenge hosted by Pinnacle Motorrad (1 for novice & 1 for advanced riders) after lunch (Saturday) Great prizes to be won!!,
– Dirt ride to the Val Hotel on Sunday morning,
– Qualified medic on-site 24/7.
All participants will receive a Buff, a custom Coffee Mug and a sticker with their skills number on for their bikes.
The first 40 entries will also receive an emboidered cap.
– Full weekend participant (Friday to Sunday, 2 nights accomodation + all meals): R1000-00 p/p,
– Half weekend participant (Saturday to Sunday, 1 night accomodation + meals from Saturday lunch onwards) R850-00 p/p,
– Saturday only participants (Sat. lunch included): R400-00 p/p.
Spectators is more than welcome to join us on Saturday, entry is free, food and drinks available for purchase.
HOW TO ENTER & BOOK:
1. Make a payment (as indicated above) into the following account:
Name: MW Coetzee,
Bank: ABSA (Nelspruit),
Account no: 2920140532,
REFERENCE: Your name & surname + Oppiplaas
2. Send an e-mail with the Proof of Payment as well as your name & contact number to:
You will receive your Skills Number via return e-mail within 24h, this confirms your entry for the weekend.
– The event officially starts @12:00 on Friday and ends on Sunday @10:00. If you can’t get away from work early on Friday just join us later, it’s only about 2.5h ride from Pretoria!,
– Please bring CASH for buying refreshments during the weekend. Cold drinks, water & limited beer will be available,
– For those that do not have tents, there is a house with space for 8 persons on the farm. It’s a very basic backpackers and you will have to bring your own bedding (sleeping bag etc). Please mention in your mail that you would like to use this option if required, first come first served.
– There is a small fridge available should you need to keep something cold but space is limited and not guaranteed.
– Entries close on Monday 30th of January @ 12:00.